GI-rls in Uniform

Camouflage and Army inspired fashion are looking like a popular trend this fall. Personally, I am a little unsure if I am liking this trend or not. Camouflage reminds me of the the ugly things I wore when I was twelve and have since promised myself to never EVER wear again. However, lately I am feeling somewhat torn due to the sophisticated makeover it seems to be getting from brands like Guess, J.Crew, and Karen Millen(ASOS.com). 

Here are some of my favorite looks from several stores and retailers. What are your thoughts? Are there no exceptions or should we just loosen up a little bit and have some fun with a pattern previously thought to be a tacky faux pas?

Guess, Nastygal, J.Crew, ASOS, Forever21, Karmaloop


List top to bottom, left to right:

Left 

1. Guess Adal Camouflage Pointy Toe Pumps - $110.00 at Guess.com
2. Forever21 Patch Denim Shirt - $29.80 at Forever21.com
3. Karmaloop Miss KL The Abstract Camo Scarf - $16.00 at Karmaloop.com

Middle

4. Nasty Gal - Dakota Collective Austin Army Jacket - $198.00 at Nastygal.com
5. ASOS Karen Millen Skinny Jeans - $143.45 at ASOS.com

Right

6. J.Crew Skinny Utility Chino - $98.00 at Jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment