Shopping Picks: Fall Boots

I currently sell women's shoes at Macy's. I love my job. I love the customers(most of the time), my coworkers, and I especially love being surrounded by shoes all day long. With that said, working at a department store has really taught me how to shop. I understand the difference between a designer shoe and something from Nine West. Quality, style, comfort and pricing are all essential for any item worth purchasing and one shouldn't have to be sacrificed for another. Even though you may be on a limited budget, that doesn't mean you can't afford the best. 

Below are 5 boots of varying price ranges that incorporate all of these key qualities. The first four are wardrobe staples that will mix well with anyone's closet. The last boot is great if you have some extra money to splurge and want to be on top of one the hottest upcoming trends this fall and winter, flat over-the-knee/thigh-high boots (these will look AMAZING with leggings).


Tamara Mixed Leather Brown Luggage
MICHAEL Michael Kors Tamara Mixed Leather Riding Boot in Brown Luggage - $335 (Can't find the brown color available online anywhere. Send me a link if you know where they are.)
Velino
Vince Camuto Velino Bootie - $129.00 at VinceCamuto.com


troopa
Steve Madden Troopa Boot in Brown Leather - $109 Macys.com

Joust Booties
DV by Dolce Vita Joust Booties in Black Suede - $99 (currently on sale at Macys.com for $69.99)

black quilted
Jeffrey Campbell Warfare Boot in Quilted Black - $270.00 at Karmaloop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment